you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
Where do you belong? How can you get more involved?
Do you feel like a member of your neighborbood, your work place, or your school community?
Why or why not?
To focus on your communal life in 2021, consider a New Years Resolution that deepens your connection to your community. Remember, your community can be whatever you define it as. It can also be online or in-person.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Join online communities that interest you
– Sign up for Meet Up and attend more events
– Participate in local community events
– Socialize with your community members or neighbors more
– Start a community project or initiative
– Run for local government or support a local candidate
– Support or fundraise for local food banks
– Organize donations for local charity or shelter
– Participate in neighborhood clean-up or adopt a road project
– Volunteer to be a crossing guard or join a neighbourhood watch
Choosing a specific resolution to improve your communal life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your resolution.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success. #nostress
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button to unlock something special.
“Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community.”
– Anthony J. D’Angelo
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.