you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
What have you always wanted to learn? What interests you?
What skills can you upgrade to forward your life?
Have you always wanted to go back to school?
To focus on your educational life in 2021, consider the many ways of continuing your learning, from formal institutions, online courses, reading books, internships or even on-the-job and real world experience.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Take an online course in a subject that interests you
– Upgrade your employable skills through training or mentorship
– Learn a new language with Duolingo or taking a class
– Join a study or mastermind group in your field
– Improve your artistic skills by learning to paint, draw or sculpt
– Develop your financial literacy through reading or training
– Seek out and hire a mentor or get a coach
– Go to night school and take a continuing education course
– Join Toastmasters and improve speaking skills
– Find an internship or volunteer learning position
Choosing a specific resolution to improve your educational life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your resolution.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success. #nostress
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button to unlock something special.
“Learning is not attained by chance.
It must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.”
– Abigail Adams
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.