you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
Do your emotions drive you or drown you? Why?
Are you overly emotional, or perhaps too cold and unfeeling?
Do you freak out and lose it a lot? Do you have inappropriate reactions?
To focus on your emotional life think about your emotional maturity and awareness, how you embrace or ignore your emotions and how these emotions affect your behavior.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Be more open to feeling and expressing your emotions to those in your life
– Gain the courage to face your fears
– Let go of whatever is holding you back from living your life to the fullest
– Confront your past by cleaning out the skeletons
– Start seeing a therapist to work through your emotions
– Learn new stress management or coping techniques
– Be brave and start leaving your comfort zone by trying new things
– Learn to express emotions appropriately and your improve interpersonal skills
– Join an emotional support group at your church, school, workplace or community
– Increase your emotional intelligence (EQ), i.e. your empathy, impulses, etc.
Choosing a specific goal to improve your emotional life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your goal.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success.
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button to unlock something special.
“But feelings can’t be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem.”
– Anne Frank
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.