you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
What have you always wanted to do?
How can you improve your everyday life?
What’s on your bucket list?
To focus on your experiential life, consider that life is all about experiences, good, boring or bad, from amazing adventures, traumatic events, and even the day-to-day.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Take basic or wildness survival skills training
– Learn how to DIY or make your own anything
– Develop a better morning, daily or nightly routine
– Read a new book every week or month
– Clean out your closet and create a capsule wardrobe
– Do something that scares you
– Find a hobby that interests you and brings you joy
– Travel the world or go somewhere new every year
– Declutter your living space or embrace the minimalist lifestyle
– Go to more concerts, festivals or events
Choosing a specific goal to improve your experiential life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your goal.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success. #nostress
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button above to unlock something special.
“Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.”
– John W. Gardner
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.