you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
What does your spending say about you?
What do you need to earn or save to meet your financial goals?
Are you overspending or staying on budget?
To focus on your financial life, consider a goal that addresses not just how much you have in the bank, but also your possessions as they can be assets or liabilities to your bottom line.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Create a budget for your spending and stick to it
– Learn to live on less and start spending more frugally
– Put your credit cards on ice and start using cash only
– Save for your emergency fund (3-6 months of income)
– Improve your credit score by building up your credit
– Repay or refinance your student loans or credit card debt
– Consolidate or refinance your high-interest loans
– Speak to or hire a financial advisor
– Plan and start saving for retirement
– Learn about the stock market and invest
Choosing a specific goal to improve your financial life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your goal.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success. #nostress
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button to unlock something special.
“Too many people spend money they earned.. to buy things they don’t want to impress people that they don’t like.”
– Will Rogers
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.