you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
Do you complain all the time, or think of solutions?
Is your mind over active with too many thoughts, or peaceful and focused?
Do you have trouble “shutting your brain off”?
To focus on your mental life in 2020, reflect upon your internal thought life, from the nature of thoughts and how you process information to your mental capacity, problem solving abilities and the engagement of your mind.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Stop negative self-talk and silence your inner critic
– Start a daily journal or blog to improve your mental health
– Learn to be more optimistic and be more positive
– Replace your negative thoughts with positive ones
– Embrace self-love by loving and accepting yourself more
– Resolve to complain less and appreciate life more
– Practice daily gratitude and thanksgiving
– Start spending more time alone with yourself
Stop procrastinating and commit to getting things done
– Boost your self-confidence and improve your self-esteem
Choosing a specific resolution to improve your mental life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your resolution.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success. #nostress
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button to unlock something special.
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing themself.”
– Leo Tolstoy*
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.