you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
Are you taking care of yourself? How can you be healthier?
What problems have you been ignoring, but you know you need to address?
What small changes can you make to improve your physical life?
To focus on your physical life, consider a goal that addresses what you eat and drink, your sleeping habits, your level of physical fitness and how well you care for your body and your health.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Detox or cleanse your body from sugars and toxins
– Pack healthy lunches and eat out less
– Drink more water and reduce caffeine intake
– Get more rest or improve your sleeping habits
– Take dance, martial arts or physical activity classes
– Practice Tai Chi or another relaxing practice
– Develop a sacred self-care ritual for yourself
– Diagnose an allergy by doing an elimination diet
– Start exercising for at least 30 minutes every day
– Quit smoking or drink less alcohol
Choosing a specific goal to improve your physical life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your goal.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success. #nostress
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button to unlock something special.
“Maintaining good health should be the primary focus of everyone.”
– Sangram Singh
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.