you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
Is there a type of relationship you hope to develop?
How can you be a better friend or family member?
Are there relationships you’ve been neglecting?
To focus on your relational life in 2021, consider a New Years Resolution that improves the quality of your relationships with family, friends, partners and colleagues, as well as how you can better invest in them.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Put gadgets away when with friends and family
– Tell someone that you love or care for them
– Start having regular date nights with your partner
– Call, Skype or FaceTime your relatives more often
– Go home and visit your parents/grandparents
– Schedule regular dates with those close to you
– Institute weekly or monthly family dinners
– Reconnect with lost friends and broken relationships
– End toxic or negative relationships
– Start dating more and find a significant other
Choosing a specific resolution to improve your relational life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your resolution.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success. #nostress
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button to unlock something special.
“For any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving communication, appreciation, and understanding.”
– Miranda Kerr
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.