you should focus on your…
( PART 1 OF 2 )
Are you at peace? Do you feel alone in the universe?
Do you have a connection to something bigger than yourself?
How can you deepen this connection?
To focus on your spiritual life, consider a goal that deepens and develops your connection to “something greater” however you see it.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
– Join or return to your spiritual community
– Add regular prayer/meditation time to your daily routine
– Fast or give up pleasures for a time
– Learn to meditate and start a daily meditation practice
– Frequent a place of worship or go on pilgrimage
– Read religious text more often
– Grow your understanding through books, videos or podcasts
– Find a spiritual guide, leader or mentor
– Reconnect with nature and the outdoors
– Find inner peace and happiness
Choosing a specific goal to improve your spiritual life is just the beginning.
You also need a plan for reaching your goal.
A simple, step-by-step plan to success. #nostress
Ready to create one?
ps. click the button to unlock something special.
“You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual.
There is no other teacher but your own soul.”
– Swami Vivekananda
pps. spoiler alert – it will help you slay your goals.